Friday, July 18, 2008

Fun Fun...

So I saw this on Nikki's blog awhile back and now again on Amber's blog and I really have nothing better to blog about right now so here it goes.
Here are the rules..
Leave a comment on my blog of a memory you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time. It can be funny, embarrassing, whatever. Anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses.
If you do want to play along just put this on your blog and we will see how many lovely, funny, whatever memories we can get. Have fun! And good luck.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

How funny, I just scheduled this same post to show up on my blog for tomorrow!!

Seeing as how I've never actually met you... I don't really have any memories of you! :S But I love ya!!! :)

Regan said...

I don't have too many memories with you yet, but I did enjoy sitting next to you guys at the ward Valentine Dinner (which ended up being well after Valentine's Day). I remember how funny you guys were and thinking that we needed to invite you over sometime (which we still haven't done--we're really bad about that)!

Emily said...

A good portion of my memories with you have to do with your backyard growing up- you guys were so lucky to have such a cool playground set (and we were lucky to live next to you!) One particular memory I have with you is using waxed paper to wax the slide so we would slide down as fast as possible! It was great!

Amber Grannis said...

I remember when you and Rob and the kids came over to watch the Yankees/Red Sox game. You made that amazing baseball cake, and we ate way too much food! Then you and I ran over to the Windham's house to take dinner to Sally since she had just given birth to her millionth child and we sat there and chatted with her and held her baby. I remember thinking how natural you look holding a baby. (I always think I look a little stressed out when I'm holding one.) And Katherine (or was it Emily) kept lifting up my shirt and trying to stick band-aids on my rolls of fat. Fun!