Thursday, August 14, 2008

It happened in the car

Last night we needed milk and Robert's car is in the shop again long story. So he came home and after dinner took Brody with him for this trip..

When he came home he told me what had happened.


Robert-''hey Brody?''

Brody- ''who's Brody?''

Robert- "you are!"

Brody- " no I am not, me Jim."

Robert- " OK Jim."

Brody- " yes dad."

So when he got home Robert told me to call him Jim so I go. " Hey Jim, you ready for bed?'' and Brody goes "mom who is Jim, me Brody.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Hahaha, that's TOO funny!!

Nikki said...

That is so cute!

Ranee said...

I love my Broders! Sooo cute! Give him hugs and kisses for me! No...seriously...go give him kisses right now for me and tell him Auntie Ranee in AZ. loves him! (Now...go do the same for Riley and Hyde). Love em' love em' love em'!

Kaci said...

LOL! Kids...I tell ya are so funny!

(I'm from Diet Diva's =))

Have a great day!

XOXO